• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Mag. MySpace Bulliten

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Just reposting in hopes everyone gets a chance to see the update.

First? we want to thank? every?one for their? suppo?rt.? If it wasn'?t for all our reade?rs and those? that have the same passi?on for wheel?ing,? we would?n'?t even exist?.
?
So thank? you!?!?

With owner?ship and manag?ement? chang?es in our front? offic?e,? we put CRAWL? Magaz?ine on the jack stand?s to do a major? overh?aul.
?

Just like our rigs,? there? are break?s and upgra?des that cause? us to start? cutti?ng out and repla?cing parts? to ensur?e we'?re stron?ger and more capab?le than ever befor?e.
?

We'?re worki?ng as dilig?ently? as we can to get CRAWL? back on all fours?,? with every? pisto?n firin?g in perfe?ct time and the new inter?nals putti?ng down some serio?us power?.
?

Stay tuned?.
?

Brand?on Foste?r
Secre?tary Attic?us Publi?shing?/?CRAWL? Magaz?ine

That ****in sucks balls man!! When we FINALLY get a REAL 4x4 magazine they are having problems staying alive. Why can't one of the 3 dumb ass mags like OFF ROAD :gay:, Peterson's :gay: or Four Wheeler :gay: bite the big **** and go under. I hate those damn mags. I mean how many times can you put a leveling kit on a IFS Chevy or install a cold air kit on a 4cyl Jeep. :wtflol:

I'll quit bitching now!!

I just wish I could get in touch with Brandon. CRAWL email is down, phones disconnected, and I can't get him through myspace either. Kind of frustrating...

Speeding said:
I just wish I could get in touch with Brandon. CRAWL email is down, phones disconnected, and I can't get him through myspace either. Kind of frustrating...

DId you try Pirate's?

Speeding said:

Write it off, move on with life. Listen better in the future, lesson learned..... I hope.

Speeding said:

he added me on facebook the other day, try him on there?

what a bummer.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Write it off, move on with life. Listen better in the future, lesson learned..... I hope.

Ricky B will not listen to us :flipoff1: You all know this. I agree though, be done with it and move on

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Matt O. said:
Ricky B will not listen to us :flipoff1: You all know this. I agree though, be done with it and move on

Both are factual... No matter who or how many times it was said, Ricky would not listen. Tough lesson to learn buddy, we all wanted it to work out as much as you did.

Hindsight is 20:20... or in this case 20:60

Y'all get off Ricky's ass. We've all told him the same thing.

Yes it really sucks he didn't get paid, we all would love him to get paid...BUT... as a young photographer he couldn't pay for the experience he got with CRAWL.

Yes working for Crawl cost him $$ to travel Crawl Mag regardless of it's mis-management issues put out a kick-ass product and Ricky should be proud to be a part of the best "hardcore" off-road magazine ever published.

Ricky has alot more respect on a national level now than before he jumped on board with Crawl. I'm impressed at the photos Ricky was getting paid to take as a 17-year-old.

All I can say is---Ricky, when life gives ya lemons, make lemonade... Chock this up as a resume builder.

Thanks Rob. Yeah I admit I've been screwed, but I always had faith they would make it right. Still do actually.

I really enjoyed working for them, especially covering the XRRA events. It's helped me gain a lot of experience with photography and business itself.