• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Magazin 86

pinzgauer

Good day to all the rock crawlers. I have peculiar question. I own two Pinzgauers for over 20 years. I use them regularly to get me through the snow and for extended tours. A friend of mine wrote an article about this trucks in the "Crawl" magazine. The hardcore off road magazine. It was printed in issue 86 that came out on the end of 2021. Since I live in Canada there seems to be a problem with this particular issue. I missed the magazine at the news stand and the publisher told me that they have no more copies. I wondered whether one of you has an issue 86 of the "Crawl" magazine they would part with so I can add it to the history of my trucks.

Attachments

• 4ACDF607-D518-4B20-8504-1D9E16F56B10.jpeg
    4ACDF607-D518-4B20-8504-1D9E16F56B10.jpeg
    419.7 KB · Views: 121
I'll take a look at my stack of Crawl Magazines tomorrow to see if I have Issue 86.

I know I missed an issue, I think it was Issue 84 and they are totally sold out of that one too.

I'll take a look at my stack of Crawl Magazines tomorrow to see if I have Issue 86.

I know I missed an issue, I think it was Issue 84 and they are totally sold out of that one too.
I have the 86 issue that i would be happy to give you.

I wheeled with a guy that had one of these in Monteagle about 20 years ago. First time I'd ever seen one and was really impressed.

I wheeled with a guy that had one of these in Monteagle about 20 years ago. First time I'd ever seen one and was really impressed.
I think they are very capable but then I am biased. The drivetrain design is different from every other design. The 6x is a different beast all together. 6 wheels are even good for driving in sand. The dune buggy drivers on the Oregon coast gave me a buggy whipe because I could keep up with them in the dunes.

I have the 86 issue that i would be happy to give you.

@pinzgauer I looked through my stack of Crawl's and have Issue 86. But it's in my "to read later pile." If @kennyjeeper is unable to get his magazine to you, I'll be happy to send mine your direction as well.

Wow, that is awesome. I live in Canada on Vancouver island I could pay for the magazine and shipping if that makes it easier. My address is 591 Holm road, Campbell River, BC, V9W 1W5. Thanks for the great help

Wow, that is awesome. I live in Canada on Vancouver island I could pay for the magazine and shipping if that makes it easier. My address is 591 Holm road, Campbell River, BC, V9W 1W5. Thanks for the great help
I will drop it in the mail and let you know when it is on it's way.

Shout out to @kennyjeeper I asked if he would send me Issue 84 of Crawl Magazine since I missed that Issue and they were sold out. Not only did he ship it to me and it arrived in today's mail, but he wouldn't let me give him anything in return or to cover postage. Hats off to you @kennyjeeper and I owe you one sometime in the future.:dblthumb:

Latest posts