• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Readers Ride South at The Wishbone Ranch Sept. 27

railman

Crawl Readers Ride South sponsored by Holley Performance is returning to The Wishbone Ranch September 27th....come on the 26th if you wanna camp...

L8r, John

Pretty sure we are gonna make this one as well. Working on getting a second camera for more angles. Hope to see everyone there.

CHASMAN9 said:
Where is The Wishbone Ranch located? :dunno:
bowling green, Ky we went up there a few years back. I don't think it is a real big park but it has some fun hills.

Yes it is still on !!!

They have just built a short course for the buggies to compete on...should be 1.5-2 minute course....good viewing for the spectators and should be a blast for the competitors...

Info is available on Facebook or just use the park directory here on Hardline...

For those that bring their rigs...I know you won't be disappointed in the trails and especially the hill climbs....don't think Committed has been conquered in a LONG time.... thumb.gif

L8r, John

I hope they have a great turn out. Wish it was another weekend, I'm committed to dixie run.

Great park, good people and I hear there is a new man made course. I was told quite a few loads of big rock brought in.

Commitment is pretty washed out. Pretty rough but I think still doable with the right rig and driver

Committed is doable.....broke my junk on it but definitely doable! :driving:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 349
wizzo said:
I hope they have a great turn out. Wish it was another weekend, I'm committed to dixie run.

Great park, good people and I hear there is a new man made course. I was told quite a few loads of big rock brought in.

Commitment is pretty washed out. Pretty rough but I think still doable with the right rig and driver
loads of big rock brought in, is this course a boulder field on flat ground

If this wasn't schduled for the same weekend as Dixie Run I would be in. Still haven't checked out this park but I hear it is a good time.

RKEY said:
loads of big rock brought in, is this course a boulder field on flat ground

It is a '' Short Course''....or obstacle course with logs, table tops, pyramid, a crazy flex section, and yes a rock section... .definitely will test the rigs going for best time...

Supposed to be more spectator friendly....

L8r, John