• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Crawler hauler 2012 Big Tex 14GN and Palomino Bronco B -1251 camper

rredalty

Bought the trailer new in mid '12 and the camper new in Feb '13. One month after the camper purchase I hurt my back and after being used one night it was put in storage and hasn't been used since. Time to realize that I won't be wheeling any time soon and let some things go. I AM willing to separate this combo if both pieces aren't wanted together. Located in Knoxville, TN. 865.556.9999. Asking $6200 for the trailer and $9500 for the camper or will do a package deal at $15k for the complete setup.

Camper is a 2013 Palomino Bronco B -1251 still under factory warranty until Feb '14. It has been used one night and well cared for. No stains, smells, damage of any kind. This is.just as it was when bought new. Mattress has always hada cover on it and toilet never used. We did clean the water system as described in the factory manual and the system has been winterized already. Battery is in good shape and everything works as it should. Same exact thing as video minus the furnace and this camper has a 13.5k btu a/c unit. It will keep you Cold in the summer...

Please excuse the boring guys, it is a very good display of the unit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfwQRxMtUWo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
IMG_963210216481922.jpg

IMG_962695576346911.jpg

IMG_962686355277574.jpg

Trailer is a 2012 Big Tex 14GN 24+5 with all the options. Total of 29' deck and self cleaning ramps fold flat as well as a pop up center. All LED lights work and tires are in good shape. Pulled 6 times, totaling approx 875-900 mi. The camper is currently wired in so lights work as does the truck batt when plugged up.

719_Matt_Morgan_having_FUN_.jpg

Started to call you the other day and ask if you would be interested in selling this!! I would def be coming to get this if I hadn't bought the rzr last week!! GLWS!!

I'd almost be willing to bet you could for that rzr between the buggy and the camper if you pulled it on sideways.;)

I don't think there is anyway a 1000 would go sideways on any trailer. Will the 900s go sideways on a deck over?

Just in time for RBD! Grab your generator and have a nice warm place to sleep.

Great setup for any hammer town bound wheelers that don't want to haul much weight. Without rig the camper/ trailer is ~9800#.