• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Crawler hauler, 26' Tiger lowboy w/Fleetwood Angler SOLD

betteroffsingle

SOLD

Trailer is a 2012, camper a 2000 model.

Tires have less than 500 miles, Brand new 10" memory foam mattress Heat and a/c work. No water heater, was ruptured when I bought it so I yanked it. New water pump just installed. 17' of deck behind camper, 83" between drive over fenders. Pulls great when loaded with a rig, sucks ass without due to weight being all forward.
Let me be clear, camper is rough and has been repaired by previous owner due to leaks. Does not currently leak, but again, it is rough/20 years old, did leak in the past and it shows. No Taj Mahal but way better than a tent. You more concerned with wheeling when you go vs luxury accommodations? then welcome to the cheap seats. Nothing sucks more than setting up/breaking down a tent in the rain.
With this, park, hook up water and electric (and sewer) or fire up your inverter style generator, (don't be a jerk and bring a contractor's generator) flip on the a/c or fire up the heat. Runs on a 2000 watt, just can't run the a/c and microwave at the same time. Go wheel and come back to controlled climate. Not to mention the bonus points you'll score with your honey when she doesn't have to crawl out of the tent in the middle of the night to answer nature's call.
Retire the tent without breaking the bank.

$6250 and I've got a ton of stuff that goes with, 99% of it brand new, never used

Re: Crawler hauler, 26' Tiger lowboy w/Fleetwood Angler

Bout the best I can do right now.....

C'mon admins....earn your pay!!! :)

Can you post pictures?

sent you a pm with my number text me pictures i'll post them

Pics to come hopefully, jeep99tj to host

I can't get tapatalk to work this morning, i'm going to try again at lunch when i'm not in this cell service zapping building.

betteroffsingle said:
Pics at pirate might be visible

This is not that site. RULES: MUST have PICTURE, PRICE, & LOCATION, and be complete running vehicle.

ADMINISTRATOR

see if i can get the pics to load for u

Attachments

• 93692.jpeg
    93692.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 93688.jpeg
    93688.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 93690.jpeg
    93690.jpeg