• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Crawler Hauler

abnsigo

****SOLD**** Located in DeRidder, LA...I'm asking $5,500.

Protrack 25 foot gooseneck trailer with a basic "cowboy" camper attached. Trailer is a 2011 model and has a 20 foot deck with a 5 foot dovetail. I believe the overall length pin to tail is about 32 to 33 feet long. I also mounted a 15 gallon fuel tank to the front which comes in real handy. Axles are 7K pounds each with brakes on both. Camper is 9 feet long. It has two bunks, A/C with heat strips, 40 gallon fresh water tank, 8 gallon hot water heater, and a pretty good sized shower. It does not have a toilet or sink. I'll throw the microwave in too.

I'm not interested in separating at this point. Retiring from the Army and moving. This hauler has been used maybe a dozen times and has always been very comfortable. Best way to contact me is email at [email protected].

Thanks for looking.

Think you for what you do. My brother in law is in the army in Italy right now. I wish you weren't so far away. This is exactly what im looking for. GLWS.

Thank you very much. Hate to sell it but we are about to completely turn our lives upside down and this is the last thing I need to haul around!

Can you text me pics plz 828 447 8499 the ones you have posted are fine and any extra one's you have would be great also thanks very much sir. Thank you sir for your service also.