• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired CRAWLER PARTS Forsale!!! $6500.00

Extremetahoe

Welp gent's, I know I'm going to kick myself for this but here goes,
- 5.7 vortec with 144k $700 neg
- dana 44 front axle out of a dodge 3/4 ton 2500 $200 Neg.
- 4L60E trans with same miles $400price reduced, sale fell through!
- Atlas 5.0:1 27 spline input, with 32 spline outputs on both ends, 32 spline 1350 deep throat yoke on front from the Driveshaft SuperStore($105), tom woods SuperFlex u joint ($60), 1350 CV Flange on rear , with extra front CV flang yoke for front as well. Electronic speedo sensor. 4 trail rides! THIS IS NOT YOUR STANDERD DRIVER DROP for a 99 Chevy, comes with adapter on 4L60E/ 700r4/ 4l65E for Pass Drop $2300.00neg
- Dana 60 Power Locker $300+ shipping
- Dana 60 4.56 r&p only, $100 shipped
- 14 bff 5.13 r&p only, $115 shipped
- 39.5 boggers on bead locked bart 16.5x14 bulletholes with weld on bead locks, Rears have been siped, $1500
- front and rear custom square shafts, front with Tom Woods offset SuperFlex joint. $200
- 99 Chevy tahoe LS doors forsale, All six power window, mirrors and locks, Good paint everything worked when pulled, great shape $500 for ALL
Everything drivetrain wise is on a rolling chasis from a 99 chevy tahoe, with partial full size tub buggy started, boat sides, 64" leafs on rear with custom shackle flip (like DIY's),SAS with 56" springs up front, new bushings
More parts than I can list
Cage needs to be finished and I started sliming down the wiring system under the dash and getting rid if all the extra us less wiring. Door wires, interior lights, power seats wires, etc, so the wiring would need to be finished. Needs a radiator and alternator.
Have many extra parts as well
Located in Lincoln a, 1/2 mile east of Talladega speedway just off I-20.
If you would like call or text, 256-712-0074. In class Monday thru Thursday so if I don't answer shoot me a text please.

Axles and Seats, SOLD PENDING PICKUP!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bump! No one needs any of this stuff? I have tons of parts and stuff that goes with this deal. You won't be disappointed in this deal. Will post up more pics. Axles
have been sanded, primed and painted. Make some offers or trades! Please don't low ball though, I'm taking a loss at this price but I know what its worth. Interested in guns, a nice 4x4 crew cab or extended cab pickup, nice boat of equal value. Needs to go!!

By Talladega Super Speedway in Talladega, Alabama. Do I see a road trip in the future Nate?

Got to go!!! Let me know what you want, will part out. Would prefer pick up. Let me know what you need. Please no low balling! Shoot me a respectable price and we'll work something out.

Sorry for the delay guys! Had a death in the family this week. Basically my second mother lost her daughter this week at the age of 31, she leaves behind 4 kids for her to raise, and in 2004 she lost my life long best friend, her son that joined the Marine Corps with me in 2004 in Iraq. She's a strong woman, don't think I could handle losing losing two of mine! Been ruff. I'd like to get 1600 for the axles. For $2000 i will throw in everything extra that I have for them, joints, seals, extra pinion yokes,ring and pinion 4:56 for 60, r&p 5:13 for 14bolt, powerlocker, everything I have for these axles. You won't be disappointed! Had other plans for this money but have a change of plans now. Have to help raise these kids along with my four so really got to get rid of this stuff. Just seen today that a couple of you have texted me, sorry for not responding, haven't even thought about my phone lately. Left right after the funeral and came to Montgomery to coach a sectionals wrestling tournament. For the few that texted me, you have first option to buy in the order I received the text. I think that is only fair, the first one on the list with the last four numbers of your phone ending in 6986, I will contact you tomorrow if you are still interested. Again sorry for the delay guys!

This stuff needs to go guys!! Will consider trades on items, Prefer guns, fourwheelers, 4x4 hunting truck, etc

TTT!!! Make some offers guys! Everythings negotiable! Just make a reasonable offer or throw a trade at me. Guns, fourwheelers etc. :fish: