• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Crawler project part out

johnlogan

CUCV 60/14, 4.56:1 gears, Front has a Spartan locker, Ballistic high steer arms and a heavy duty diff guard. I have drive slugs and chromoly inner and outer shafts that aren't installed. Rear has a disc brake kit, Detroit Locker, pinion guard and 1.5 inch spacers, Ballistic diff guard (not installed) - $3000

42-14-17 Iroks on H2 wheels - $1200 Sold

Cadillac LT1 with harness and computer - $800

Turbo 350, fresh rebuild with manual valve body - $600 Sold

J B Conversions Adaptor - $150 Sold

Atlas 3:8-1 with 32 spline outputs and 1350 pinions - $2000 Sold

PSC 2.5x8 ram with hoses, fittings, orbital valve, 11 inch column with wheel and Derale cooler - $1200 Sold

Kirkey seats with padded covers - $400

FOA Coil Overs - $400 Sold

12 gallon RCI 2121A fuel cell - $150 - Sold

LT1 radiator with Derale fan and homemade shroud - $250

chassis with hood and grill (1.75 HREW and 2x3 main frame) - $2000 Sold

Control Arms - Sold

35 Spline chromoly Dana 60 shafts / joints - Sold

Dana 60 drive slugs - Sold

Adding location.......Lexington, KY

Adding phone......859-351-3972

I have a friend that is looking for the PSC kit, could you PM me your number and Location?

This evening, I pulled the engine, transmission, driveshafts, transfer case and the rest of the steering parts to get it into a roller since that has been requested. I ran out of daylight so the pictures aren't the best in the world, but hopefully you get a better view of the chassis. The suspension links are all 1.5"x1.5"x.25" square tube. They have a combination super flex joints and 3/4 x 5/8 heim joints. The following parts are included in the roller;

chassis with modified TJ hood, TJ cowl, TJ grill cover
suspension links
FOA 14" shocks (fronts have 150 over 200lb springs, rears have 125 over 125 (I think)) these will need to be rebuilt as they leak
Kirkey seats with covers
RCI 12 gallon fuel cell
CUCV 60 / 14 bolt - rear disc brake kit, rear 1.5" spacers, 14 bolt pinion guard, 14 bold Ballistic diff cover, Dana 60 Spartan locker, Dana 60 ten factory chromoly inner and outer shafts with new u-joints, Ballistic fab high steer arms, Slam Guard diff cover, Drive slugs
Wilwood brake pedal
Dual master cylinder
Lokar gas pedal
H2 wheels
42-14-17 Iroks
plus stock parts from the Dana 60 and 14 bolt

I can throw in the drive shafts if you're interested. They are square tube temporary type deals, but they do have brand new 1350 u-joints all the way around, and would make a good spare or two.

Price $8200

[

After removing the shocks, I took a few more pictures of the chassis with axles, tires, seats, etc. I dig the low rider look! Anyway, I still have these parts available. Hit me up if you see something you're interested in. Let's make a deal.

The shaft are Ten Factory Chromoly 35 spline inners and outers. The slugs are East Coast Gear Supply brand. The joints are Spicer model SPL 55-3x .