• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

crazy recovery at reiter today

Dain Bramage

met suresly and a couple of other guys at reiter this morning, ran sac-up, stopped at the top to straighten 2 bent tie rods, and some guy comes down in a stock pickup, tells us there is a bronco at the top of the mountain, that drove off the edge, he said there were two trucks up there trying to pull him out, but they werent having much luck. so we bombed up there, assessed the situation, bet the owner who was on his way up, then mobbed out to crashes, picked up some chains, went back, i anchored myself to a tree and used my winch, suresly chained up to the bronco, and we yarded him out. this guy was crazy lucky he didnt go ass over end down the mountain. apparently, he was drunk :looser:. it happened at about 2:30 this morning, and he actually slept in the truck.

l_362eccfe52b5ac2679c1ba689087f6fd.jpg

l_363d34449a0edd5709606db12c9d63bc.jpg

l_c95e8f6d51d7b4a2af025a35ba4545a6.jpg

l_1b5308edf57159fd1b661c0b40a2e345.jpg

l_9a9c55006d0526c43e2e1b2d44ceba9a.jpg

l_013b9cb3923aba88ca5b89f6ccc8b3ac.jpg

l_aad1410e23d6d6fb6b058acae978d67b.jpg

Hells yes! That ate a lot of the day, but twas fun and my picture is up here! (kinda) Thanks for the runs Taylor.

P.S Sac up is definitely easier goin up than down :haha:

Also, I got some knarly cab damage too. I will see about a pic

Dude, those pics of your truck with the wheel off the ground are mighty cool.

Awesome work for helping that dude out. I hope you chewed his ass for being stupid.

was your rear axel off the ground?:eeek:

I hope he gave you a good tip for all that work:awesomework:

Dude, those pics of your truck with the wheel off the ground are mighty cool.

Awesome work for helping that dude out. I hope you chewed his ass for being stupid.
yea, we talked. thanks for giving me crashes number.

was your rear axel off the ground?:eeek:

I hope he gave you a good tip for all that work:awesomework:
rear tire was up about 4-5 inches. and i am gonna start charging for pulling people out. it seems i do that way too much.

You're joking right?
not today, we had some interesting moments.

I would hope that ass-clown grooved you at least $60 for pulling his dumbass out of that mess. a tow truck would have charged him at least $250 to get him in that area. :eeek:

i wish i would have gone today
see what you get when you puss out?:fawkdancesmiley:

did you any other pics today?
nope, forgot my camera:mad:

I would hope that ass-clown grooved you at least $60 for pulling his dumbass out of that mess. a tow truck would have charged him at least $250 to get him in that area. :eeek:
:mad: :mad: :mad: nope, not a dime. my own fault for not asking or telling him.

Latest posts