• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

crazy recovery at reiter today

Yea. He said he is movin and such and cant be much help... walker... hmm... how long of a drive is that?

If ya plan on going to walker with open diffs and no winch......

Then you should bring a camera....and something else to drive home.

Yeah. Sandysfullsize and I found the guys at about 10 am Sunday, we went up to their rig and tried to pull them out, but it was dangerous without a winch, because both the rigs could have gone over the edge. So we took them down to the base and they met up with a friend in his toyota to go find someone with a winch. Then thats where fordfrk came in I guess.

IMG_00743.jpg

IMG_00772.jpg

IMG_00762.jpg

IMG_00752.jpg

:kissmyass:

yeah im suprised he didnt go over. one stump saved their lives. when i talked to him afterwards he was bitching kuz his tranny went out. i wouldnt be bitchin about nothin after that one.

Heard there was a full size tryin, didn't know it was you... saw you at the gas station and down at the first pit when i was ridin with FrdFrk.

I dont think walker would be good on my rig... Its needs some serious TLC and $$$ put in it...:redneck:

Heard there was a full size tryin, didn't know it was you... saw you at the gas station and down at the first pit when i was ridin with FrdFrk.

I dont think walker would be good on my rig... Its needs some serious TLC and $$$ put in it...:redneck:

ya, you and me both. at least you have a winch