• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired CRF 50's banned

CheapJ7

Mustache rides?
The US Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC), responding to the threats caused by lead found in children's toys (mostly from China) has implemented broad sweeping product requirements that will make it illegal to sell motorcycles & ATVs targeted to those age 12 and under.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/thumpertalk

Look at all the dealer websites..
any bike under 100cc is off the market until further notice...

What a bunch of Greenie commie bullshit! :gay: :gtfo:

* its official.. all major manufacturers have pulled any bike under 100cc...

my friend that works at cycle gear said 110's are pulled locally too

I signed it and reposted elsewhere

thanx man.. gta get the word out..
obviously dirt bikes aren't "toys" or somethin kids are gonna injest... :gay:

I crazy the way the people think these days 0 I mean what the hell happened to plain old parental responsibility.

Good thing mine is an XR50 ! laughing1

Thats stupid, geebus this world of our's now-a-days

S&W probably wishes they would have sold me that letfover now.

Good thing I found one beore the ban.

wontwork said:
S&W probably wishes they would have sold me that letfover now.

Good thing I found one beore the ban.

I went up there today to look at some wheels and tires and saw Mike. He said weren't you up here last week looking at 50's with Haley. I was like yep sure was. He said he waited letting you get away.

i am going to look at a 05 crf 50 for my son today at a shop in chelsea we looked at new ones a few weeks ago and went back to buy one last thursday and they were gone.

what's next,

They gonna go outlaw air fresheners in cars? I mean tey make em smell like delicious skrawwburray N varniller

WTF, I guess is some stupdass kid is going lick a frog's ass to get high then I guess a nice red fitty is just to much to resist.

For sale; 2004 CRF 70 low miles and hours. Adult owned (questionable adult) $ 15,000.00 obo :flipoff1:

My son works for a Yamaha- suzuki dealer and they were told just to hold them until warning stickers were made.

xjcrawler said:
My son works for a Yamaha- suzuki dealer and they were told just to hold them until warning stickers were made.

Got sorta the same response from our local dealer. They said the lawyers banned a toys for children 12 and under from China, but didn't realize that motorcycles and atvs are in that toys. :****: