• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Crossed up customs 4 seat roller $10k

Rok Monky

Well family comes first and I need to do just that right now so buggy project needs to go. This is a Crossed up customs 4 seat chassis chassis same as artec chassis.http://www.crossedupcustoms.com/collections/chassis/products/ultra-ss-chassis-4-seat-1-75-tube as it sits right now it is a full roller ready for drivetrain to be bolted in, motor mounts are done setup for LS, trany mount is ready just needs burned in. has double triangulated link setup with all 7075 alum links and ruff stuff heims. axles are out of an 04 superduty all setup with artec trusses and link mounts no internals. has 16 inch ori struts on all four corners. 40 inch pro comp mt2s and procomp wheels. has new camaro front grill. aluminum hood and all aluminum interior panels are done. has autometer gauges. comes with aeromotive 20gallon fuel cell and custom made mount, radiator, vortec 5.3 out of 99 chevy has 90k on it and brand new gibson headers. im sure im missing stuff so contact me with any questions. Rig is located in Pelham, AL. this is the same one that was on Truck U recently Ive got more than $15k invested in this already only thing id be interested in as far as trade would probably be a 4 seat rzr / side by side. text is best way to reach me 813-two99-9201 ricky

I love the roof! free bump

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it's close to my house, so I went and checked it out yesterday. This is seriously the best deal I have came across in all the buggies I've had. Super nice chassis and it has a lot of the fab finished already. That combined with the parts included makes it cheap. GLWS it won't last long. I would have bought it yesterday but with third little one almost here it's just bad timing.