• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CROSSEYED CUSTOMS personal rig

front pic

Attachments

• sp02.jpg
    sp02.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 199
YOUNG said:
I like the drive train in this buggy but with the a-pillars laying back that far its not safe. I really wish people would start thinking about safety more over trying to make a crazy looking chassis. One hard rollover and those pillars are coming in on the driver. Just my opinion.
I can't say it will fold in a roll, but pure aesthetics of it is butt ugly like most bouncers anymore. The parts list is unreal and I bet it will put on a helluva show. :****: :popcorn:

YOUNG said:
I like the drive train in this buggy but with the a-pillars laying back that far its not safe. I really wish people would start thinking about safety more over trying to make a crazy looking chassis. One hard rollover and those pillars are coming in on the driver. Just my opinion.

Not a chance. Look at how many tubes would have to bend for the a-pillar to move back towards the driver.

Those tubes are .188 Dom.he still has one more brace to put in.I have been in it.no way I see it bending.wait till you see it in person.Cory has done a hell of a nice job on this.lots of little detail stuff that is really nice and creative on this also.

YOUNG said:

I guess bobby tanner's buggy and tim's last buggy are real unsafe too, since just like this buggy, it don't really have an "A" pillar, just some bars from the cowl to the B-pillar...

molaugh

Id rather roll in a triangle than a square box.

And i thought i was going to get a hard time about being to tall molaugh the a pillar is 188 and laddered,on a extremely hard roll it may bend! but that is what you want if its life and death ! Fail ,not with a bulldozer. thanks for the compliments , having a blast finishing this up,its almost time to start pourin concrete :( :'(

This thing was badass this weekend! Nice job on the build and I think you answered all the questions on what it will do in a hard roll.. loller.gif

thanks for the compliment, I was very happy to get a hole weekend out of the old girl. Its a blast to drive and the rear steer is awsome,not very good at it yet but it sure is fun. met alot of cool people at flat nasty just wish i didnt have to work like a mad man porin concrete the rest of the summer