• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab R Key's Buggy Build

RKEY said:

You better put a kevko or some other kinda pan on there are your gonna be replacing that one. LS motors are bad about starving for oil on steep climbs.

Cole said:
You better put a kevko or some other kinda pan on there are your gonna be replacing that one. LS motors are bad about starving for oil on steep climbs.

X2 and all it takes is a rock, limb something to go thru the pan and noone tell you... Trust me... :****:

Cole said:
thanks i go have a kevko pan i had on the other motor

Cole said:

Stupid question, but how do you tell a stock pan from a Kevco? Is it an smooth aluminum pan with Kevco stickers? Not sure what is on mine. :dunno:

my kevko pan is kinda of square and u can see all the welds but it does have a cute little kevko sticker on it too. it has a remote oil filter as well

CHASMAN9 said:
Stupid question, but how do you tell a stock pan from a Kevco? Is it an smooth aluminum pan with Kevco stickers? Not sure what is on mine. :dunno:

LS_F_body_full.gif
LS_F_body2_full.gif

i really dont like the remote oil filter part. i got a kevko oil pan on the 6.0 i had in my buggy i pay 450 that was shipping and all

motors is in now waiting on my new smaller steer rams to get here other than waiting on them blaze is ready. i like to think CSC fab, josh sisky O ALMOST FORGOT MAHAN to 4 the awsome job they done on blaze now it time to see how she holds together with me behind the wheel

RKEY said:
motors is in now waiting on my new smaller steer rams to get here other than waiting on them blaze is ready. i like to think CSC fab, josh sisky O ALMOST FORGOT MAHAN to 4 the awsome job they done on blaze now it time to see how she holds together with me behind the wheel

:dblthumb: All ya'll done a good job on it Randall. You got one hell of a nice buggy!

You gonna go ride anywhere this coming weekend? I know you want to test it out a little before hitting cable hill at June jam. ;D

if my steer rams get her by thrusday im going to morris r choc mt. one to give a shake down. how u no i was thinking about cable hill