• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab - "X Rated" Turbocharged on Rockwells!

Thanks for all the compliments and yes there is always room for improvement. This rig has been in the works for a long time. It started out just finishing a rolling chassis and evolved into a new turn key. Matt has been awesome to work for! He had been waiting a long time before it came to us. Has had a few problems with the motor but should be out there soon.

Great rig looks ready to beat. Straight drive case is good but a waste without 47 spline shafts. When Turbo lights pullin over the fenders on the trailer you'll be breaking shafts.

One axle has em and the other will by the time that comes and ur rite wen she spools it'll snap em fast

daddyxyj said:
funny how a new buggy is put up here and immediately somebody talkin trash about it.geez I swear I get tired of reading this ****.i have competed with his buggies several times and have seen several others get beat on constantly and yes they flat out work and look good doing so. sweet ride LeBron keep it up.

Geez, I swear I get tired of people not wanting to hear somebody's opinion unless its all "praise" or "man that's sick"!!! If you don't want to hear the opinions even when sometimes they are constructive then don't post the pics. I totally understand the hard work that's put into building one of these things, but if you can't take the truthful opinions from people then you might want to keep the pics on your fridge.

YOUNG said:
Geez, I swear I get tired of people not wanting to hear somebody's opinion unless its all "praise" or "man that's sick"!!! If you don't want to hear the opinions even when sometimes they are constructive then don't post the pics. I totally understand the hard work that's put into building one of these things, but if you can't take the truthful opinions from people then you might want to keep the pics on your fridge.
u would have a point there but apparently u didn't take the time to even notice the owner didn't post the pics for u to criticize. these pics where posted by ricky b :afro: