• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired CUCV AXLES and truck parts!

ETO said:
Hey Bryan just wanted to say thanks for you and your buddy taking time to meet up with me an drop off the axle. Hope the rain had stopped for y'all by the time you dropped off the next one.
Was good to meet you. Maybe we will meet again on the trails.

Pictures added.

bryan, let me know when we can meet. i am in the georgetown area, we had a long talk before you headed to fla.
just want to make sure to get a set, seems like they are going fast.
\

rockwhore said:
bryan, let me know when we can meet. i am in the georgetown area, we had a long talk before you headed to fla.
just want to make sure to get a set, seems like they are going fast.
\
yes Im holding a set for you. We did not go through lexington due to it was alot shorter taking I65 to I75..
Where would you like to meet at and when? I was thinking maybe Frankfort area hows that sound?
I have you down for a open dana 60 and 14 bolt.
Are you still wanting a open front or a front with locker?
Let me know
Bryan

dropping off some axles friday in georgetown KY. If anyone else in lexington KY area needs anything let me know and I will bring it to you..
Bryan

Only 1 set left for $1,500 (open front)
a couple sets left for $2,000 (locker in front)
Who wants these???

Will sale rear 14 bolts for $500

nice to meet you guys. thanks for the axles. i will try to post pics of the project with these awesome axles stuck under it.
its a 1985 jeep scrambler building it for a buddy.

I bought the trucks without keys.. 98% was said to run when parked. Some look to be new rebuilds withnew blue paint and new torque converters. all fluid looks and smells good. I have them all stored inside and your welcome to take your pick. 6 to choose from..

I'm looking for some drive shafts with 1350 joints. I need one with a carrier bearing and one with slip joint in the drive shaft. If you have any text me some prices and pictures to 606- 875 4808.

I dont think the front drive shafts are 1350 but I will check . seems like the are double u-joint on one end and slip yoke & single u-joint on the other with no carrier bearing.

I have few sets of cucv axles
$1,900 for a set with lockers front and rear!
$1,500 for a front dana60 complete with locker!
$1075 for a dana 60 without locker complete!
$500 for a 14 bolt with locker!
$1,500 for a set: open front locker rear!
All HAVE 4:56 GEARS!
We will remove diff. covers so you can inspect gears and lockers!
TH400 HD Trannys with 208 Tcase $400 or $350 for tranny and $75 for tcase!
Push bars $100
Front bumpers $25 each
rear bumper with pintle hitch $100
Shackle with pin $25 each
Shackle frame bracket $30 a pair
cucv alternators $45 each or 2 for $70
cucv starters $50 each
NICE Fiberglass troop seat complete $200
Front drive shafts $100 each
Rear drive shaft $50 each
CUCV Bridge plates $30 each
Radiators $100 each
8 bolt H1 wheels $75 each or $300 a set.
stock cucv 8 lug wheels $25 each $100 a set
36x12.50 goodyear military oz tires $300 a set
all parts are sold as is so come and inspect them.

hjpcummins said:
Can you shoot pics of the whole truck you got to [email protected]
With prices and specs

I bought it with no keys and have not had time to change the ignition out and start it yet, so untill I do that I can not price it. I will try to get pictures soon.
It only has 20,000 miles on it.
once I see that it runs good and everything works good the price will be around $4,000
Bryan

if they are true CUCV trucks... you can get a replacement key,, as all CUCV accepted same key set... Would have to search for exact key code though... I'm interested in the NATO slave receptacle in the grille and the plastic covers for the Bus bar on firewall.... Would you be wiliing to part out and mail?

Its a oval "B" blank and the code is 73Y2. this should work on all doors and ignition for CUCV provided they havent already been swapped out...

Latest posts