• Dodge Quad Cab with Cummings

Votes: 81 59.6%
  • GM Crew Cab with Duramax / Allison trans

Votes: 33 24.3%
  • Ford Crew Cab with Power Stroke

Votes: 22 16.2%

• Total voters
Yup. Lots of sheeeeeple here.:haha:
Someday you will see the light Rick:;. I had a Ford, sold it and bought the best of the three. Nothing wrong with the Fords(pre6.0), and Izuzumax's but the CTD is the King. What can I say I make good decisions.:fawkdancesmiley:

that's why you spend another 6k and make it a long bed :D
I could live with the megacab and wish I would have bought one. For what I would use it for the smaller bed would work for me, as i am always pulling the toys on the trailer. Anybody want to trade.:D

from the pics i've seen... yes she was. I've got a bit of a soft spot for that body style :D
66 and 67 were the absolute best years IMO. Brother and sister side by side.:cool:

Buggyandnova.jpg

I probably missed where bed size was stated but... don't D-maxs have a puny fuel tank with the short bed?

longer life out of the Cummins engine, JMHO. Get a 6 speed as well, easier to fix, well cheaper.

Interiors and stuff are all up to personal preference.

X-2 I have pulled my trailer jeep and camper without stressing about power loss in the mountains,just pull her down a gear and roll....T.C.

damn, can't beat the cummins reputation. but i love my ISUZU. i think in time, they will establish a reputation also, they just haven't been around like the cummins has.

for example, what diesel trucks did you grow up around? probably cummins. You probably didn't know what the hell isuzu meant or if it was even a word.

as far as the cummins being a superior engine, i'd put my DMAX against a cummins any day of the week. I spank them all the time.:stirpot:

I voted Cummins.... I'd prefer the chevy but when I was shopping they were alot more money. the Dodge rides rougher which I like, Cristina hates. Chevy seats were were more comfy and the interior we more more apealing.

My cummins has sold me, I have an 02 with an auto, and the trans has been redone. it kicks ass, of course I would like more power now that I have a camper. :redneck:

damn, can't beat the cummins reputation. but i love my ISUZU. i think in time, they will establish a reputation also, they just haven't been around like the cummins has.

for example, what diesel trucks did you grow up around? probably cummins. You probably didn't know what the hell isuzu meant or if it was even a word.

as far as the cummins being a superior engine, i'd put my DMAX against a cummins any day of the week. I spank them all the time.:stirpot:

if you're into the competition side of things. Chevy already has a reputation.. The 6.4 is making waves quickly too. My poor ole 12 valve is slowly sliding down the ladder. But it's damn near impossible to kill :redneck:

I'm not really into the competition of things anay more than just talking **** to piss off ford and dodge guys :fawkdancesmiley: , although i want to go to another dyno day. And don't mind spanking fools who don't know any better.

I personally have nothing against dodge, I actually like them, but can only have one truck, and i chose the chevy. I don't have any actual evidence to back up my hatred for Fords, but they seem to work fine for guys who buy them.:haha:

I personally have nothing against dodge, I actually like them, but can only have one truck, and i chose the chevy. I don't have any actual evidence to back up my hatred for Fords, but they seem to work fine for guys who buy them.:haha:

Haha my sentiment too!

One day I'll make it back to Dyno day. I don't think the truck will have its chip in with WVO by the time it rolls around this year though =/ heh, It might be interesting to see how WVO does on the stock tune though!

Latest posts