• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Current Evans conditions?

Avanteone

Trying to get to Evans next weekend (5/11), wondering who's headed up there this weekend and what conditions are? Hoping road and campground are clear or close to haul RV up there.

A bunch of our club was up there last weekend. There was still a bunch of snow. Upper 520 still too deep. PM Frary. He was there with his co-workers. Nichol was there too she is the I e that filled me in on the conditions.

Trying to get to Evans next weekend (5/11), wondering who's headed up there this weekend and what conditions are? Hoping road and campground are clear or close to haul RV up there.

We went up last weekend, only a little snow left on the lower 311. Roads to the camp ground still have snow, i would say still to much to tow. We parked the trailers in the main parking lot, but with the snow melt you MAY be good to the upper parking lot.

I might go hiking up there this weekend, if i do i will let you know what the conditions are like.

Still about 5 feet of snow in the camp ground. I even winched out a heavy ass duramax stuck on the main road about 200 yards from the main entrance.

Okay, thanks.

It looks like we'll get continued warm weather this week. I may have to drive the tow pig up mid week and check the progress of the melt.

Let us know how it goes, I couldn't make it up this weekend

Dust Devils were up there yesterday....still lots of snow on the road to the campground. You are not going to get a trailer anywhere close to it. We did see people car camping in the day use parking lot. 311 and 102 are clear, roads to get you to and from anywhere were a challenge for some. Bring your SuperYanker, I used mine alot.