• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Currie High 9's

Coy21k

Sold!!!!!!Price Drop!!!! I have a set of Curie high 9's. 5.29gears, Detroits Yukon chromo axles CTM u-joints disc brakes high steer set up for double ended ram ... These came off a 97 TJ that was turned into full tube chassis they have 4 link brackets already on them and ill throw in the link bars I pulled off, some Heinz need rebuilt ... The front drivers apart I'm waiting on new shaft and ball joints everything else is good front axles dirty from busted radiator located in elk city ok $2000 plus shipping 405-620-2126
eve5agaz.jpg
zynunuta.jpg
6u7u7ezu.jpg
qaqumysa.jpg

Willing to trade for 43's or larger really wanting 43" SX or possible trade on rockwell stuff

30 spline is what I was told I know for sure The fronts are but I haven't had hen apart and I will have to measure today I had 40" creepy crawlers on 17x8.5" wheels and I know my overall width was 74" and the axles have 2" spacers

Hub and Brakes what they from ? Stub shafts 19 spline or 30 spline ?

Idk what they are from I noticed one caliper on the rear is starting to leak so I'm about to head to town to get a new one so I will let u know ... The stubs are 30 splines.and the have flanges not lockouts

see these are sold, but gotta ask...

whats with having the lower links bent with the mounts on the OUTSIDE of the axle?

ive never seen that before. there something im missing?

No that's just the way the were when I bought the rig ... Idk if they just did it to have longer link bars but they worked really good. Whoever bent them had to have a hell of a bender because the are thick as hell