• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Custom 205 t case, turbo 350

Stageguy

Coil over sold! I have for sale a Tech Gear 205 t case. Twin sticked. I am looking for build sheet. I bought new for a project and never used. It is mated to a new rebuilt turbo 350. Can text pics. Located in Huntingdon, TN. 7313585946. $1300 for both

Re: 2 new King Coilovers never used

Interested in the coilovers 2.5 body w/3 in springs right ? Have you got any pic

Yes. I do have pics. I can text them. I couldn't figure out how to resize them on my iPad to post. It kept saying file was too large.

You don't by any chance have a 14 bolt carrier you want to get rid of do you?

TTT.....shocks are still available $1000. Turbo 350 (new rebuild w shift enhancement) still available, custom built new by gear tech d205 twin stick t case still available. T case and tranny $1300 (the t case was over $1500) never had oil in trans and t case. Shocks are new never bolted in anything. Thanks. Can text pics. Cannot post for some reason

Re: 2 new King Coilovers never used, tranny, custom t case

where are you located. I am coming to golden mountain this weekend have a buddy wanting the shocks.

Great. Huntingdon, tn. West Tennessee. Between Memphis and Nashville

What's the specs on the t-case

Can't remember. I have been looking for the folder with the build sheet. If I can't find it today, I'm calling gear tech to see if they have it. It has been under the bench for 7 years.

Re:

Can you send pics of the COs to 864-4fourfour-9207 please. And let me know what shipping would be to 29681

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Re:

Tried to text you back a few times after you said you'd get the shipping info. Still waiting

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

how much for the turbo 350?

Are the coil overs still for sale? Ill buy them now. 352 603 4626