• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Custom Buggy Fest 2wd/4wd Registration Page

FroggF350

[size=10pt]Post in this thread if you plan to enter[/size]
The park will be charging $25/ person to get in the park, IT IS FREE TO ENTER THE BOUNTY!
SRRS will be putting up $500 to the fastest machine up the new bounty hill.
4 Wheel Parts - $100
Im sure more people will donate money to the winner, if you are interested in adding to the bounty, send me a pm and let me know what you want to do.
If we get enough sponsor interest, then I will have some shirts made just for this race. We will have banners made for sure that will showcase all sponsors.
All contributions of $200 or more will get a Hyperlink on the homepage of our website that will link to your site.
We are having a one day event at Hawk Pride that invites all custom tube chassis rigs, from 2wd VW powered rigs and V-8 Powered Chain Drives to full blown 4X4 rigs.
We will be cutting a new hill at the park for a bounty run.
Minimum $500
This will be mainly just a day of riding for both styles of rigs but we will have a bounty hill climb to start the day off.
April 28th 2012
Hawk Pride
10am
Pre-Registrations:
For Sure:
1. Wes Kean
2. Jordan Tanner
3. Travis Lovett
4. Lawrence Collins "LC"
5. Matt B.
6. R Key

NO WINCHING FOR THE BOUNTY HILL

A lot of the guys that are registered in the SRRS series told me they were planning to attend. Plowboy and Rkey I think both told me they were coming but anyone planning to run the bounty hill post up here and I'll add you to the list. It's not a big deal to pre reg and it's free to run the hill. Pre reg just helps us plan a little better. thumb.gif

So whats the odds of somebody naming this hill uranus? Upon future visits to the park I would like to be able to say "Hey guys lets go hit uranus!" Or a Youtube video- Mash Yer Motor Race Team flyin up Uranus molaugh molaugh

BUG-E J said:
So whats the odds of somebody naming this hill uranus? Upon future visits to the park I would like to be able to say "Hey guys lets go hit uranus!" Or a Youtube video- Mash Yer Motor Race Team flyin up Uranus molaugh molaugh
GOT MY VOTE!!!!!

I pushed for it at Hot Springs gorilla run and couldnt' get it done. Maybe this time! :dunno:

Gate gonna be open sunday? With this many in bounty we may not get all the riding in I want too sat and we stayin all weekend!

BUG-E J said:
Sound,s a little GAY ,or maybe I,m just a little bit old fashion.

Its a game with words, suposed to be funny. Uranus=planet. If it makes you feel more comfortable how about "exit only" ! laughing1

BUG-E J said:
Its a game with words, suposed to be funny. Uranus=planet. If it makes you feel more comfortable how about "exit only" ! laughing1
If it makes you feel better calling it a planet so be it .Bring your **** to Hawk Pride and win it,then call it what you want.COME ON!!!!!

I'll be there but wont run. I gotta do some filmin for my buddy and its the ol ladies birthday. If I blow it up at 9am I will have to sleep in it for a week! :****: