Sold/Expired Custom Chopped Cherokee (St Louis) $7,500

Parnst

1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo
4.0 liter
AX-15 5speed
NP231 transfer case
Novak transfer case cable shifter
4 linked with coils front and rear
New Rubicon shocks and limiting straps in the front.
New Rancho shocks and limiting straps in the rear.
Dana 60's with kingpin axles, welded 4.88 gears
39.5 boggers (60% tread) with beadlocks
9,500 lb Champion winch with remote
15 gallon RCI fuel cell with external electric fuel pump.
Removable doors
Aftermarket head unit, speakers, amp (not installed yet)
CB with antenna
Dragon Fire harnesses in the front
RCI racing seats and harnesses in the rear.
Currie anti rock front sway bar (not installed yet)
Hydraulic assist steering
air & heat
have title

Update: Rear end started growling. I pulled the diff cover and it had water in it. Probably going to need a new bearing kit. Maybe I am shooting myself in the foot trying to sell it with a growling rearend, but I just don't have the time or knowledge to replace the bearings. I think you can get a bearing kit for $125. Maybe you decide you might has well replace the ring & pinion while your at it. (There was some pitting from the water). I think you can get a set for $250. So I drop the price $400 and we make a deal. If you can get past the growl I think you will see a pretty capable rig.

Runs great, goes anywhere. I might be able to help with delivery depending on my schedule and your location. Call or text me @ 402-432-6808 for questions or more pictures. Asking $7,500. Located just outside of St Louis in Foristell, MO. Thanks, Steve

Re: Custom Chopped Cherokee (St Louis)

Ha, thanks. It's funny after working on it for so long you start thinking it is just an old turd, but then somebody comments about how they like it and it starts looking cool again. Thanks, Steve

Make a reasonable offer, you might be surprised.

Now asking $8,600. Thanks, Steve

If I only had the money....

Man. This sucks I have the money but I don't want to buy this.
molaugh :flipgotcha:

Thanks for the free bump guys :). Now asking $8,500. Thanks, Steve

Wanted to get this to 1,000 views. Also lowering the price to $8,400. Thanks, Steve.

Thank you sir. Much appreciated, Steve.

Bumping this up for the Halloween weekend. Now asking $8,300. Thanks, Steve

I updated the ad. I finally got a chance to change the rear seal this weekend. Somebody had actually installed it backwards where the lip was facing the wrong way. I don't even know how they got it to go that away. I'm thinking this ad might have about ran it's course, but thanks everybody who checked it out and gave me feedback.

Everybody have a great weekend. Now asking $8,200. Thanks, Steve.

Updated the asking price to $8,100. Everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. We got the Ferguson verdict coming up so it should be an interesting one in the STL! Thanks, Steve

Rumor that we might be getting laid off next Friday. Hopefully it is just a rumor. Got laid off last fall (2013) for 6 weeks and that sucked! Wish I could just get the laid part! Lowering asking price to $8,000. Thanks, Steve.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Please be safe Wednesday night if you are out and about. Now asking $7,900. Thanks, Steve.

Re: Custom Chopped Cherokee (St Louis) $7,800

Chance I might be getting transferred to Topeka, Kansas. I won't be able to take this with me. Now asking $7,800. Thanks, Steve.

Re: Custom Chopped Cherokee (St Louis) $7,800

Trade ya my truggy and 3k on your end lol.. This things a beast I can vouch for that first Hand!