• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Cut 44" TSL's on Beadlocks

Layedoutdually

I have a cut set of 44-18.5-15 TSL's on 8 on 6.5 Beadlocks "15x12 I think". Tires have no damage, all hold air fine, tires are prolly 90% with no rock rash to speak of.. $1800 for the set or will trade for a set of 43" SX's with wheels or tires only. Will add money money on my end for the right deal!!! Located in magazine, Arkansas 4796759642 call or text but not after 9pm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 114
How bout a brand new set of 40" ltbs on eaton steel wheels.not cut.they actualky are an inch taller than 43 sx.8x6.5

I live in Arkansas too and I'm just curious as to how well those tires (cut as they are) work at Clayton and SLORV? How much less do they weigh now?

big guy 73 said:
How bout a brand new set of 40" ltbs on eaton steel wheels.not cut.they actualky are an inch taller than 43 sx.8x6.5
Do you want to sale the 40' and if so how much?

cjunknxs said:
I live in Arkansas too and I'm just curious as to how well those tires (cut as they are) work at Clayton and SLORV? How much less do they weigh now?
I'm not sure how much less they weigh now! If you have enough HP, then they will dig for sure!!! These tires/wheels could be delivered to super lift this next weekend if needed