• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

cut Boggers

nealcj8

I have boggers on the back and tsl's on the front of my jeep I was just wondering if any of yall have had any luck with cutting them and could yall post up some pics if so. thanks

jojo said:
Cut boggers suck ;D

Oh really :fish:

tc7.jpg

Cut boggers are great .. 100 times better than stock ones in the dirt and rocks . Also a lot quiter running down the road ,.

I don't have the money now for new tires so I am trying to figure out what to do with these to make them a little better. unless somebody wants to trade me two TSL's for them

nealcj8 said:
I don't have the money now for new tires so I am trying to figure out what to do with these to make them a little better. unless somebody wants to trade me two TSL's for them
man you got deep pockets you aint foolin nobody :gtfo:

I've seen Matlock pull off some wild stuff with his cut up beat up torn up worn out Boggers that others could only hope to do. :****:

ive cut several sets of boggers, I took a set of nearly bald in the center, and cute down about 1/4 inch till i hit the cords, and cupped the outter edge of the lugs and took all small bars off...ran that set of tires with cords showing for 3 years without problems, my 44 boggers where new when i cut them so i just took the small bars off and didnt cut into the carcus and then siped the big bars like the 54" boggers come with...really helped the performance out, i did a set of 39 boggers for a guy in our club the same way and he's very pleased
BIgdogs2010122.jpg
it puts a sharp edge back on an old tire with makes a huge difference...my 44s need to be sharpend now from all the rock rash

We have cut a few sets used a chain saw had to sharpen the saw after 2 tires beats payin big money for a groover