• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cut Thornbirds???

I had a set on my DD for 2 years, in the rain they were awful, like driving across a sheet of glass with oil poured on it. Not to mention you could barely hear yourself think they were so loud on the road. :****:

I've noticed there are some really good people on this site and then there are some that you can tell are just kids talking out of their ass.

On a serious note you will hate the tires. I have never owned a set but have known several that did and their trucks performed horrible and none of them ever bought another set and would have give the ones they had away if someone would have taken them.

y3y3e2e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rednecklights said:
When I was 21 or so a good friend if mind ran a set of 33's on his tacoma they were as loud as my boggers on my yj and road rougher

I actually like the way a thornbird looks ( please forgive me lol) but they were an attempt to have an aggressive looking all terrain , they do nothing well.

If you get a smoking deal on them run them for a bit and give us a review, if you don't like them post them on craigslist and pass them on.
You had a yj and a set of boggers? You once was cool! :flipoff1:
As for kids talking. Does it ever hit you that they really do suck because you never see them anywhere?

Latest posts