• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

D300 parts????

xjpaddler

where is the best place to order parts for a d300 looking to upgrade the rear output shaft and reseal the case while im in there.

I have j&b conversions rear and front 32 spline upgrades that have been rode 1 time, broke low gear set switched to a atlas. also twin stick setup, located in north ms pm me if interested

It's all in what you do if your runnig high HP and rock hopping around switch if your still just beating on your junk with lower end HP you shouldnt have any issues. Or if your like me I'm almost certain I'll never be able to swing buying an atlas

Big Block tube buggy said:
I have j&b conversions rear and front 32 spline upgrades that have been rode 1 time, broke low gear set switched to a atlas. also twin stick setup, located in north ms pm me if interested

pm sent,

Crawl Works said:
It's all in what you do if your runnig high HP and rock hopping around switch if your still just beating on your junk with lower end HP you shouldnt have any issues. Or if your like me I'm almost certain I'll never be able to swing buying an atlas

Im still running a stock 305 and crawl most of the time, ive got a 383 that will be going in this fall. so maybe an atlas at a later date.

My limit strap broke ( it was a temperary thing) and the shaft bound up breaking the back of the case of. Ive got another stock case, but would like to put a new seal kit in it.