• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired D44 long side inner shaft needed

I have a spare chromolly shaft. Do you know what length you need? Look in my for sale ad on here.

I have chromo inners for a J-10 dana 44 as well as complete stock assemblies. (inners and outers) I'll take a crisp $100 bill for the lot of them,.

Thanks Matth and Rockrash. I'm not running this axle, just trying to find a stock shaft so that i can put it back together and hopefully sell it. The cheaper the better.

Give me $40 for the long side I have and i'll send it to Gray Rock with some guys headed down that way if that helps ya.

Hey Rockrash, I'll take the lot of J10 axleshafts if tallnate does not. I can pick them up this weekend. Please let me know. PM me here or send an email to [email protected].

Looking for the stock stuff. Junk man may have got em. I do have the chromo inners hanging in my garage
though.

I still have these. Both stock assemblies and chromo inners.

Cool, I'm still in need of a long side inner shaft. Not too familiar with D44's and not sure what my 44 came out of. Are all inners the same length? My axle is a passenger drop 8 lug 44 with flat top style knuckles. I'm in Nashville so if any of yall have one close by, let me know.