• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired D60/ 14 bolt ---- $900

muchado

Friend of mine is selling his 4.10 chevy kingpin Dana 60/14 bolt combo that's sittin at my house in Stilwell. $900 takes both axles. :headbang:

Call Ryan - 913-231-4202

That's not a bad deal - to bad it's in freakin Kansas ::)

If your patient and willing to throw some gas money at one of the P town boyz Im sure they could be in Alabama at some point.

I have a buddy has been the market for some axles - I will talk to him tonight after work - he might jump on this.

This really sucks because Ryan (my friend with the axles) got injured when we were at the dunes and is now outta work for 3 months or more so he's having to sell his projects/toys to pay rent. 6 pins in his wrist and he's a heavy equipment operator so he kinda needs his hand. Smokin' deal, I wish I got my set of axles for $900!

They are in good shape too---some rust but not totally rusted like most. one side rear drum brake is stuck---I forgot to mention that in first post.

Well my buddy came by last night to get my trailer so I hit him up on these. He has moved on to rockwells now. His jeep is already a tall sum bitch - can't wait to see what it looks like with lift springs on top of rocks ::)