• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired D60/70 built for sale Lake Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.

cclark746

I have a passenger drop Dana 60 4:88's arb, crane cover, pirate drive flanges, 35 spline chromoly Yukon axles with only one trip on them, hydraulic assist ram, high steer arms. Dana 70 4:88's, Detroit, ballistic fab cover, 1410 yoke, disc brakes. Located in lake Charles Louisiana
$3950obo

Re: D60/70 built for sale 4K obo

Oh they both got royal purple in them, stainless braided brake lines on the rear and a couple of new pads and calipers.... If you want pics then text if you want to clown the price build your own or make an offer... :flipgotcha:

cclark746 said:
Oh they both got royal purple in them, stainless braided brake lines on the rear and a couple of new pads and calipers.... If you want pics then text if you want to clown the price build your own or make an offer... :flipgotcha:

Kush was trying to get you to post some pics. Post some pics of the axles or leave.

cclark746 said:
Hey easy big fella it's just part of the rules... There are directions on how to add pictures! :dblthumb:

All the pics I have exceed the file size, that's why I didn't upload any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts