• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired D60 full float shaft

xjmarc

Wannabe Bouncer
I need a shaft for my full float D60 rear. I measured the broken one and it's 32 7/8 not counting the splined section, still gotta get that out but it's been a long cold day. It's 30 spline. Closer to Chattanooga the better and cheap is good too. Thanks

Pulled it and actually need both shafts and both are 35" from inside of the flange to end of the splines.

I'll try and get mine out so I can measure but it'll be a couple of days, had a death in the family so no wrenching for a few days.

Update. Finally got measurements and I need 2 shafts, others splines are twisted pretty bad. Both are 35" from inside of flange to end of splines. 30 spline. Thanks

Not sure where you are located but Pull A Part in Bham sells them for $25 a side. I was there yesterday and they had several 3/4 ton fords. Also had some 1 and 3/4 ton Chevies with 14 bolts and they are $105 complete if you don't have a core or $95 with a core. 4.56 is the most popular gears in a 14 and you could weld it until you got the coin for a locker. :****:

Understand money is always a factor but you will be money ahead if you buy chromo shafts now. Once you start pushing your rig hard enought to go thru stock shafts at a rate of two at a time, you will just keep doing it. Sucks to bust them every trip and the total cost will add up to more than the cost of chromoly shafts. Dont ask me how i know.

peanut said:
was doofy driving when they broke
No his POS yota made it first but I had a broke front locker and shouldn't have tried it in the first place.
Oh and I ordered some shafts so don't need any now. Dave's Offroad has killer deals on chromos.