• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired D60 mostly whole or part out... 4.56 gears, 1410 yoke, BTF diff cover... $500

draggbody

ok, i am building a front 14 bolt and need to sell some parts... i'll sell whole or in pieces, what i have is a chevy D60 housing set up for a 3 link, brackets could be cut off and put back to leaf springs, the bolts in the housing are not stripped or broken... to go in it, i have a set of 4.56 gears, open carrier or welded, i have both, STOCK non-neckdown axle shafts, 35 spline inners and 30 spline outers, needs u-joints(dry), stock knuckles, a 1410 yoke and a BTF diff cover... what you will need to make it complete, spindles/hubs, brake brackets and a kingpin kit, it has KPs in it, but none of the springs, etc...

i will sell all of it for $500, i will not ship it, but can bring it to a ride or you can come pick it up in columbus ga, 31903... 706-681-5136, jimmy... i can take major credit cards through my business or paypal, doesnt matter to me... if you want parts of it, make me an offer...

this is the housing, other parts just not pictured, packed away, i can get them, but they are just stock parts...

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg