• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dad's Mach 1

I can has sway bar! Third bar finally fit. Got the car aligned today.

IMG_1009_zps0nidmhnu.jpg

Then took it out for a shake down and beat on it.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEGra4lm4FI&feature=youtu.be[/YT]

Then driveway posed.

IMG_1013_zpsovf6f0ua.jpg

IMG_1012_zpsrtwd0cma.jpg

IMG_1014_zps5dc4krgd.jpg

Small things left... rocker moldings, put the interior together, mount puke tank..

Got the rocker moldings back on.

IMG_1063_zpscmrwf4wj.jpg

IMG_1064_zpswhun7tht.jpg

Installed the washer squirters and line, mounted the over flow can, and installed Moser axles.

IMG_1075_zpsdir8zbam.jpg

IMG_1074_zpszanoikcz.jpg

IMG_1073_zpsiadhpjfk.jpg

I need to get a locker in this rear end. Took it for a drive today. WOT in first rolling at 25 mph resulted in blazing the passenger side tire with a good long spin in second.

I know its a wide open question but what's a 67 mustang with the 289 auto worth. Car is in good shape and was all redone for a charity raffle a few years ago. Car has been sitting since she won it but driven monthly up and down the street. Thinking about bartering a roof for the car.

I know its a wide open question but what's a 67 mustang with the 289 auto worth. Car is in good shape and was all redone for a charity raffle a few years ago. Car has been sitting since she won it but driven monthly up and down the street. Thinking about bartering a roof for the car.

If in good shape, it's worth a roof...Just have it looked over by someone that knows 'em... When things are redone for a charity raffle, sometimes shortcuts are made, just sayin'... :awesomework:

Still trying to figure out what the thrumming vibration that increases with engine RPM is... Decided to try swapping back to the stock flex plate today.. PS, pulling the trans with an x-pipe exhaust is a pain in the ass.

IMG_1080_zpsfngpew0g.jpg

IMG_1078_zps6wiqzkgh.jpg

When comparing the two, I noticed the weight is slightly different, and in a slightly differently clocked position on the TCI plate vs the stock one. Guess we'll see if it makes a difference.

IMG_1081_zpsbqt8wvhe.jpg

Still trying to figure out what the thrumming vibration that increases with engine RPM is... Decided to try swapping back to the stock flex plate today.. PS, pulling the trans with an x-pipe exhaust is a pain in the ass.

at least its nice and clean.

Having the flexplate balance out of line with what the motor needs will cause a vibration. Fords are notorious for needing different balance flex plates/flywheels for different years or displacements of motors. The FE family has two different balances. 360/390 are balanced in a different spot than 406/410/428. Early 302 uses a different balance flywheel than late 302/5.0. Get them wrong and you will have a vibration issue. It would not surprise me at all if your issue has to do with the flex plate.