• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Damage Report

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
Went to an open parking lot to play with the nitro for the first real time. Only took about 2 minutes to break it! :mad: I drove it around for about a minute and then let the GF drive it for about the same and then....no mo' go!:booo: walked over and picked the buggy up and put it away, didn't think much of it and let the GF learn to drive the Vee-Dub (manual) so we tried to break that too! :redneck::haha:

Anyways, just got done tearing into it, seeing as how i have no idea what i am doing, damage report so far is pretty low, but i want to make some upgrades while i'm at it, but I melted the plastic hub in the wheel, need a new wheel and new hub piece. I thought it might have been the clutch, but it looks ok... not the greatest, i am gonna get a second opinion at the hobby shop, I also thought it might have been the slipped clutch, but that seems to be ok, (didn't check it properly now that i have read more, so i will have to readust it tomorrow) but hopefully it'll be cheap to fix, I think had the gearbox been fully locked up i could have still driven around, so i might look into a spool for it. :awesomework: That is sure to tear stuff up! :redneck: I will get pics of the body i got painted up for it later.

Latest posts