• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Damage some dogs!

Maverick26

As iron sharpens iron...
Im headed east the weekend of Feb 1-2 to do some coyote hunting, going to try and make a few sets on some private land I got hooked up with but I am open to other areas also. Just wanted to start a thread about this on here just in case any of you boys on the right want to hook up and put some fur down. I hand call everything and normally like to hike in off the road systems a good ways in hopes to get some no so shy dogs. Anyway, let me know if anyone has a spot they want to hunt or if you want to tag along with me anytime.

Im also working on a few land owners over here near my house on access. I seen 2 nice haired up yotes this morning at about 0450 on my way into work just east of my house in a corn field. Got my blood pumpin.

Last edited:
I got a few land owners ok with me setting up on there land out in Sunnyside area. Also one in Eburg. Thats all I got for private so far. I have called in a few on the LT but they get hunted hard this time of year and tend to be a bit more call shy. Im always open to new spots and willing to give anything a go. I was going to try some public land behind a cattle farm in Eburg also.

The quilomene can be good this time of year and no snow has kept it open.

Im going to be kinda pushed for time on the 1st so I think I am going to hit that area. Plan to head up Park Creek Rd and walk in a ways off the roads.

Made 2 sets on Saturday morning and got one single female to come in. We blew the close shot and she gave me a window at 325 yards. I grabbed 6.2 moa on the AR and ran a 77gr SMK through her. Forgot my phone in the truck so all I got is words. Good time, the wife had a blast. A friend and I are headed back over on the 15th for the weekend.