• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DamnLocals 4X4 club Annual trail cleaan up ride 9 March 2013

Pumpkin

We are having our yearly clean up ride for the COVE 9 March 2013. We are meeting the the Tracy city fair grounds between 8am and 9am leaving from there. Going to cover as many entrances as we can, meet at the Church for lunch. Will have a club meeting after lunch then do some trail riding after that. All forms of motorsports is welcome. ATV, UTV, Motorcycle, beat up 4x4, Rock bouncer, Trail rig and even a damn old jeep. haha
http://clayne.websitetoolbox.com/post/March-9th-Trail-Clean-up-and-Club-Meeting.-6214293

Wish I could come down to ride with ya'll! Andy has been telling me about it for weeks, but its tax time so working all day everyday it seems!

Had a great time today! Saw a lot of trash bags full so it was a productive ride!!
a8e6e4an.jpg

qedese4y.jpg

u6abezy6.jpg

7udymara.jpg

Thanks for the help to all that came. Matt, I was the one that you followed out. I will know who you are now. I'm terrible with names and faces but remember rigs. I got busy helping turn Eddie back over and then had to drag that green Rockwell buggy out with the broke steer knuckle. After we got y'all back to the pavement we went back in and rode till almost midnight..

No problems pumpkin, I got to do a lot of wheeling all day and managed to fill a bag with trash and one with cans. I'm sure ill see ya again down there!

I was with a group that came down from Southern Indiana along with some rigs from Nashville.

We would like to say thanks to Sam who was our trail guide & the Damn Locals 4X4 club for the hospitality.

Sam let us finish the ride off by running us up Cadillac Hill at 4 in the morning.

Great folks & even better wheelin! We will be back anytime you'll have us.

Thanks again, Brian

Good times, always one of my favorite places to ride. Ended up stripping an aluminum lower and limping out on ratchet straps until I broke the T-case adapter in half. Here's a pic of Eddie's flop.

Attachments

• Eddie's flop 1.jpg
    Eddie's flop 1.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 104
Mattman347 said:
Where did he flip it at?

I think the trail is called Sherman Williams, it's the first trail on the left past the church. He flopped at the top of the bypass exit near the end of the trail. He gave it a couple good attempts but got a little crooked on the last attempt.

HappyTj said:
I was with a group that came down from Southern Indiana along with some rigs from Nashville.

We would like to say thanks to Sam who was our trail guide & the Damn Locals 4X4 club for the hospitality.

Sam let us finish the ride off by running us up Cadillac Hill at 4 in the morning.

Thanks again, Brian

You guys should go down for the Memorial Day ride. Always a good time!

I was just wondering because I went up that trail in the explorer and got all the way to where the trail split, tried the next big obstacle and got denied!! :spin:

The part Eddie flipped on, started out as an exit. We winch broke rigs up that hill to get them out. It comes out on the flat that the crowd stands on to watch.

HappyTj said:

Thanks again, Brian

I'll second that. We had so much fun and so little sleep. We will definitely try for a return trip.

Mike

Latest posts