• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DamnLocals Toy Run

usanoe said:
Steve
08 Jeep Rubicon

Steve it was good to meet you... the Rubi did great man...
Thanks for your service, forgot to thank you yesterday.
And :flipoff1: on your $8 breakfast :drinkers:

We had a great time :driving: yesterday, thanks to everyone for all the hospitality again! Heard there was a ton of toys and coats for the kids too!

Had a great time with a great bunch of guys and gals. There were a ton of toys donated for a good cause and a beautiful day of riding. It was good to meet everyone and looking forward to riding with you all again.

Green Bean said:
Had a blast heard there was some bad damage done at the end of the night!! Was a very late night for some
Lots of damage is a understatement. haha We got out of the woods a little after 2. We drug 4 out the woods, one was no wheel drive and one was complete dead by the time we got it up to the top, then had one break down before he got back to the trailer. But we did get them all out. A big thanks to the ones that unloaded again and come back to help me get them all out. Also a big thanks to Trevor for staying with me and helping even though his mom and dad was worried sick about him being out that late.

Rokcrler said:
Coy, thanks for being a good trail boss!
Your bronco sounds healthy!
Thanks ! the 331 stroker very heathy for was it is and I like to use that skinny pedal as much as I can. LOL
My pics be up soon, downloading now takes forever.

had a great time yesterday! Steve and all the other Vets thanks for your service - met some good folks and rode some beautiful trails - look forward to riding there again soon

Thanks Coy for a good ride, good to meet and ride with new guys and girls. Had a good time for a great cause, God Bless for all your efforts to help Tots have a good Christmas.

Latest posts