• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dana 20 with tera-low and Advance Adapters 32 spline output

Team Willys

I have a Dana 20 up for sale out of my Willys. Swapping to a 6.0, 4L60 and an atlas so sold all my old drivetrain and have this left. It is in perfect operating condition and comes with twin sticks for it. Low miles and nothing wrong with it. Can do front digs with the twin sticks. 6 spline input, works with jeeps and scouts. Has a brand new 1310 u-bolt yoke on the rear output. $1200 shipped to the lower 48, $1100 picked up. Can text Tyler at 423- six one nine- 4 zero 85.

I should also note that all of the internals (shafts, gears, intermediate shaft etc) were all cryo treated by bobby long before he passed. Tried to make this case as strong as possible. Dont think you can build a better D20...

Yeah the bronco Dana 20 is its own case. Its driver side drop and laid out more similarly to an atlas. The jeep and scout versions are interchangeable, and they are very similar to a Dana 300. Some of the internals cross between the jeep and bronco cases, but the actual case itself is completely different.

Pretty much it will bolt behind anything... Just depends on which adapter you have. Factory they came in jeeps and scouts, but they were behind several different 3 & 4 speed manual transmissions as well as a few autos so its a pretty broad range of applications.

To the top...