• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dana 44 - 60 38.5x15x15 tsl boggers Knoxville, TN

82 CJ-8

I am selling everything that I have LOTS AND LOTS OF STUFF from the steering box and leaf springs down. first a set of 4- 38 x15 x15 TSL Super Swamper bogger great tread have been grooved on beadlocks 5 on 5-1/2. Dana 60 rear semi float, solid diff cover, trusted from one end to the other, as well Mitchell differential alloy axle shafts, disc brakes, 488 gears with a spool, and a anti rap bar to keep the springs from rapping. The front Dana 44 scout Reid knuckles, 488 gears, Detroit Locker, PSC gearbox with box support bracket and RAM with two sets of hoses an o-ring kit for the RAM, high steer arms chromoly heim joints on tie rod and drag link, solid diff cover, Warn Premium lockout hubs, and two sets of chrome moly shafts inners and outers 1 set Spicer u joints 1 set Yukon Superjoint Chevy otter 19 splines and shafts and hubs the front also has 2 wheel spacers the WMS is 61 inches comes with all four leaf springs and shocks, spring over on both axles all four springs are BDS 4 inch the shocks are just regular off road shocks nothing great I also have some extra parts to go with, CJ gearbox a Dana 44 Detroit Locker that has the spring broke internally, 1 factory flattop knuckle, and 2 high steer arms that are forward facing like normal looking for $3400 obo for everything. Will trade on Rockwell parts and 44 TSL's text or call 865 705 41sevenfour [/color] Knoxville, TN

That yellow color text in your description is hard to read and I have a 21 inch screen ! GLWS

OMG what an ugly Jeep.

Haha.
Bump for good parts for a small rig and a good seller.

This is deal for someone, lots of parts and spare here for a good build. Wish I had the extra cash.

Thanks for the bump.. Will separate if anyone is interested wheels, tires, steering, front axle, rear axle, and springs Now who wants some parts???