• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dana 44 and 9.5'' 14 bolt NOW $200!

Blake10

Now $200.00
Axles have 4.10 gears and both carriers are welded. Pass. drop on the 44 and broke right inner. Nothing fancy. I don't have pics and the axles are currently under my jeep but will be removed in the next couple of weeks. They are currently located at Offroad connection. If anyone wants to stop by to look at them. They are on the tan jeep. I'll tell Keith they are posted for sale and hopefully he won't mind you stopping by to look.
Price $400.00 obo.
Call or email Dave @ 205-746-4401 or [email protected]
Thanks
May be interested in trades for seats, harnesses, winch ropes, DOM tubing, or whatever.

Re: Dana 44 and 9.5'' 14 bolt For Sale!

Bump! I need these gone. How bout some make an offer. I mean damn I priced them high so someone could jew me down.

My jeep will be complete this week and I really don't want to bring these things home.
Here is a list of things I would take in trade or partial trade:
Spare 42'' tire and wheel
Tank brackets for propane tanks ( I have 2 tanks I need to mount)
350 engine in good shape
Twin sticks for a 205
DOM tubing
Lincoln wire welder
Tow straps and D-rings
Tool box for my trailer
Damn near anything just hit me up
Texting me is best and I can receive pics
Thanks Dave
205-746-4401

What suspension are they set up for? Leafs, coils? Anything else wrong besides the inner?

They set up for leafs. Nothing else is wrong with them that know of. Lug pattern is 8 on 6.5

How much for the 14sale bolt

The guy wanting the 14 bolt never made it by so both axles still for sale.
Someone has to need these.
Make offer you may be surprised at what I'll let them go for.

$200 takes em home someone come get em. I'm picking them up Saturday and may even be able to meet someone between fultondale and alabaster.

They are complete end to end with a broke right inner. They are not disassembled

Latest posts