• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dana 60 Axle

JAKYJ

We'll I made a stupid mistake tonight, got a new set of YUKON Chromoly 30 spline axles and cut one to the wrong length......... Does anybody have a use for one cut to 32 3/4"?? I have no use for it now, it is for a Ford Dana 60......

That's whats so bad............ I'm a damn carpenter... I live by measure twice cut once. I marked the cut off point on the axle with 2" tape, cut on the wrong side on the tape..........

jtreeves1 said:
so it will not engage
if it will id runnit break it and warrenty that hoe!

hey james i agree with jtreeves i would definitly break it if it will engage, all u have got to pay is shipping for another

JAKYJ said:
That's whats so bad............ I'm a damn carpenter... I live by measure twice cut once. I marked the cut off point on the axle with 2" tape, cut on the wrong side on the tape..........

Like a close personal friend of mine Bob Vila, once told me. "Cut it once, cut it twice, it's still too short" :flipoff1:

And evidently not a very good one. :flipoff1: