• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dana 60 Detroit Locker

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeClimber

I have a full case, Detroit Locker, for 4.56 gears (and numerically higher). Currently has 40 spline side gears (factory broached case), but I can also include the 30 spline side gears, and, the 35 spline side gears. For Dana 60.

The case was 100 operational, and was removed to install a 40 spline ARB locker.

Located in Port Orchard Washington. Local pickup only. No shipping.

Full disclosure, when it was removed, one of the two bearings slid off easier than it should have. I talked with two separate differential guys, whom both said the same thing, that I could use locktite and it'd be fine. However, it's your call.

Also have the 4.56 gears that came on the carrier.

Price depending on how much you'd want, of all the individual components.

Tony

Still for sale.
Had one guy whom promised to buy, so I swapped out the 40 splined side gears for the 35 splined side gears, then.... he flaked.

So, get whatever size axles you have 30 or 35 or 40 and I have the correct side gears

Has been inspected and cleaned. Available for you to look at apart, or, put back together. Your choice.

I mentioned this on Pirate, but it's only actually listed for sale here. Not on FB or CL or anywhere else. However, probably take it to the swap meet, as, it's getting that time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.