• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dana 60 driver drop kp or bj style

96cherokeexj

I have a buddy looking for a dana 60 driver drop either kingpin or ballpoint style. If you have anything let me know what it is and a price and I will put y'all in touch. Thanks

Re:

I have a complete bone stock hp bj 60 from late 90's f350 srw. Has the good knuckles with the high-ish steering arm. Iirc the gearing is in the mid 3's. Located in nc. Gimme a call tomorrow. 336 401 2830. Matt.

Matt I tried to call you twice today man. Biggin what kinda shape is it in? What's your number

Re: Re: Re: Dana 60 driver drop kp or bj style

96cherokeexj said:
Matt I tried to call you twice today man. Biggin what kinda shape is it in? What's your number

my bad cous. My business had me humping today. I got your message, I'll call you in the am.

mac said:
$700 with truss and link brackets. $500 without truss and brackets

let me see if my buddy is interested and if so I will get with u and get ur contact info... where r u located at?

I got a kp high pinion 60 and 14 bolt built. Gears lockers trussed Yukon axles and joints diff covers high steer pinion guard 256-454-5640

Got a 2006 BJ Super 60. 8on170mm, unit bearing, 35-spline inners and outers with factory locking hubs. $800 in Hot Springs, AR

Latest posts