• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dana 60 POISON SPYDER Hi-steer arms

TealJ VL

Work Sucks, I'm going Wheelin. Who's goin with me?
I have 1 single-ended arm and 1 double-ended arm for a Dana 60. They are brand new never installed. They have a few paint scrapes from moving them areound but, other than that Perfect. here is the link www.spydercustoms.com/index2.php I think 250.00 OBO. plus shipping
I WOULD TRADE FOR SOME GOOD CONDITION AIR BUMPS... 2.0 OR 2.5 ATLEAST 4IN. STROKE

PM bottom dollar and if they come with hardware or whatever ( will I have to buy stuff to install them ? )

P

They come with everything Spyder sold me, it uses stock spring cups, but comes with alumn. spacers and socket head cap bolts.

ah **** I didn't know you had bolts with it, I bought some laughing1
paul, black arms, spacers to put the stock cup on top, and a spacer to space the spring down and hardware apparently. I'm not a spring fan for 44's so I'm trying to get ryan to do springless adjustable arms so we're solid.
If you want to make a deal paul, I'd say we could do another stock spring cup and both his springs and all so you could bolt it right on.

These still around, have any pics spyder's website apparently has been taken down.... :dunno:

These are "slide over" the cap type shits ?

I will take these if they are still avaliable. I can paypal the money anytime or send a check or money!

Latest posts