• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dana 60 REAR shafts

xjmarc

Wannabe Bouncer
Looking for some D60 rear FF shafts for ford rear. 30 spline. I'm pulling it apart in a few days so I can get exact lengths. Just looking for some trail spares. Thanks and closer to Chattanooga TN the better.

Finally got a chance to measure and they are both 34.5" from inside of the flange to the end of the splines.

xjmarc said:
Looking for some D60 rear FF shafts for ford rear. 30 spline. I'm pulling it apart in a few days so I can get exact lengths. Just looking for some trail spares. Thanks and closer to Chattanooga TN the better.

You might be suprised how cheap you can buy Yukons if you call ECGS

muddinmetal said:
You might be suprised how cheap you can buy Yukons if you call ECGS

I'm running Yukons now. I'm just looking for stock ones to throw in the back of the truck just in case.

I can get you a set of Yukon's fairly cheap if you'd like to go that route. Just send me a pm

I've two out of a 78-79 Ford, one is 34-1/4 and the the other is 34-1/2.

xjcrawler said:
I've two out of a 78-79 Ford, one is 34-1/4 and the the other is 34-1/2.

Wouldn't happen to want to get rid of them would you? And if so where are you located?

xjmarc said:
Wouldn't happen to want to get rid of them would you? And if so where are you located?

Sure, I'm in Ga 30542 but planning on going to AOP for New Years weekend and Hawk Pride at the end of February.

Not sure if I'll make the AOP ride, depends on how much I break at Chocco on the 9th. Let me know a price and we'll figure something out.

Well I haven't found anyone going to AOP on new years and I'll be coming back from Arkansas so guess I need to look into Hawk Pride.

xjmarc said:
Profile says you're in MO, that's a bit of a haul from SE TN.
I will be at windrock Park in March then headed to Moab fyi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id email it too you but my technology is broken. Ive had these axle shafts for 10 years, they will likely be sitting on the shelf in another 10. If you ever head out this way or, like other guy mentioned, have a friend passing through it will be here.