• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired dana 60 rear

tennessee_4x4_man

i am looking for a ford dana 60 rear axel 8 lug i dont know what wms is on the the frount is 69 1/4 from a 78 ford 3/4 ton need a rear to match frount 410 gears but i take any gear raico i just need the axel

I got a Dana70

8 lugs.

I will check ratio and WMS this evening

tennessee_4x4_man said:
i am looking for a ford dana 60 rear axel 8 lug i dont know what wms is on the the frount is 69 1/4 from a 78 ford 3/4 ton need a rear to match frount 410 gears but i take any gear raico i just need the axel
keep in mind a sterling from 85-97 will bolt in with drive shaft shortened slightly unless your truck is lifted with stock shaft then you may not have to shorten. axles are larger 35 spline

i found a 10.5 to day at scrap yard its got disk breaks on it truck was gone i was afread it might be the 8x 170mm metric crap found a dodge 60 frount ball joint from a dodge duley not shure what i can get them for i got a buddie selling me a ford 44 8 lug was wounting a dana 60 rear to go with it was going to run drivers drop np 231 but may run a chevy pass drop and put a dana 300 behind the aw4 i got to day