• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dana 60 shafts

wellshilloffroad

Chevy Dana 60 shafts 35 spline inner and outer. Spicer solid joints. $200 for all. Located in 37334

Attachments

• IMG_20160502_184205_357.jpg
    IMG_20160502_184205_357.jpg
    558.9 KB · Views: 121
If these arent already spoken for i'll take these and come pick them up later this week. I live in Spring Hill. I can PayPal today so you have your money ASAP. Shoot me a text for payment 610 999 1546

wellshilloffroad said:
Sale pending.

Mind telling us if it's one of the people who posted up or sent you PMs? You haven't acknowledged any of the more recent posts in this thread or replied to the PM I sent so I would like some clarification please. As a local buyer with cash in hand I am wondering why you haven't directly responded.

I sent a P. M. to well ****. Looks like he agreed to sell them to truck because he lives close enough to pick them up. I hope to split a set with Truck.

IRONMIKE said:
I sent a P. M. to well ****. Looks like he agreed to sell them to truck because he lives close enough to pick them up. I hope to split a set with Truck.

I have had no direct contact with the seller so I don't know who exactly the sale is pending to, hence my confusion

first off, i dont sit around jacking off in front of a computer all day. I WORK FOR A LIVING. The first person that sent me a PM drove to my house and picked them up. If you got a problem with my time management then :flipgotcha: :gtfo: . Thanks JMF. good guy to deal with.

What kind of seller gets mad at people for wanting to buy their stuff? :dunno: The lack of clear communication on the seller's part caused a bunch of unnecessary confusion and frustration to interested parties.

As a common courtesy, if you are going to sell something online, at least try and check your own thread more frequently or God forbid give a phone number where people can contact you directly outside of a computer you don't have time to use ::)