• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dana 60 SOLD

Chuck19

SOLD. Dana 60 , 4:88 gear, spool, rear disk conversion, 35 spline YUKON axles, 600$ OBO 931-273-2594 manchester tn.
WMS IS 651/2"
SOLD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    523.2 KB · Views: 93
Re: Dana 60 for sale

Almost double what'd I ask for it if I had it for sale. May get more if you part it out. Depending on the wms & price, I might be interested in just the shafts...

SVT

What is the wms and what did it come out off?

muddinmetal said:
I'd give $300 for it in a heartbeat

No kidding, the gears and spool cost more than that.. not to mention the shafts, disk brake conversion and so on...

free bump for ya

I think the WMS is 851/2 but I will have to check that have no clue what it came from originally the price is OBO but I'm not going to give it Away.

muddinmetal said:
I'd give $300 for it in a heartbeat

I think this guy needs to be banned for a week for hurting the sellers feelings......calling John G. :dunno:

I'd be interested in the shafts if you decide to go that route

Dwalk said:
I think this guy needs to be banned for a week for hurting the sellers feelings......calling John G. :dunno:

The OP asked for pricing help. He asked for help, and it was received. I actually think he had it priced properly IF he found the right buyer.

Chuck19 said:
I think the WMS is 851/2 but I will have to check that have no clue what it came from originally the price is OBO but I'm not going to give it Away.

Thanks. Looking for something around 79-ish.

If you decide to part it out, let me know what you want for the shafts...

SVT