• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dana 80s

freeman86

I have 2 Dana 80 steering axles with Rockwell outers with spools and chromoly axles hydraulic double ended rams all 4 link tabs and truss. Wilwood brakes on all4 wheels and also have the staz works rear steer self centering system to go with it for 10k also 4 pit bull rockers 44x17 on single bead locks with8 on 8 pattern to fit these axles for 2k

I would be interested if I had more details. Pics and what shafts?

I guess put me in line as well. What gears? Pics also.
Tim
513-378-8200

Re:

Pics are required ....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Re:

I guess he don't own a camera, week later, no pics!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

I'm glad everyone has time to bust peoples balls I bet even if I added pics at day one y'all would still find something to bitch about

So you think by asking for pictures and more detail people are bitching??? Why the hell did you even post them here for sale? I mean several people are interested and no reply? You probably don't even have said Dana 80's :****: :gtfo:

freeman86 said:
I'm glad everyone has time to bust peoples balls I bet even if I added pics at day one y'all would still find something to bitch about

Really? People want them. They are asking you questions and for more pictures, and you come back to the post, and rather than answering said questions or providing pictures, you just post "Bump"......

Actually I do have them and anyone that has ask ?? They have been answered and pictures have been sent to people that ask for them

Well how about asking them to post the pictures for you but you could do a better job about the description. Be glad people are even interested in what you have. Now have a PEPSI and big dose of shut the **** up. Damn either do it or quit crying,.

freeman86 said:
Actually I do have them and anyone that has ask ?? They have been answered and pictures have been sent to people that ask for them

Must have location.
Must have price.
Must have a picture of the item.
Must be off road related.

No vendor ads.

A For Sale ad is not the place to discuss how out of line a price is. If you feel the price is wrong, simply PM the person. Many times, people do not know what to post as a price, so help them out in a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Do not rerail the thread about the worth.

Please note; We do not delete sold ads. We leave them on the board for future reference. When your item is SOLD, please modify your first post adding "SOLD" to your title. Please do NOT change title to "Please delete" or anything else.