• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Daves Offroad Supply

Dave I have my new BFG Reds, thanks for the great service and insuring I got the pricing as advertised prior to the price increase.

Mark Owens

Daves Offroad Supply is now a Magnitude Performance Coil Spring Dealer.

You can find their products listed on our website here, Magnitude Performance
Add them to your cart to Save 5%!
Free Domestic Ground Shipping!

Premium High Travel Coil Over Suspension Spring

• Manufactured in USA using Premium Materials.
• Chrome Silicon Premium High Tensile Wire.
• High Travel Design for Maximum Travel.
• Designed for use in Off Road, Drag Race, Street Car Applications.
• Manufactured using pre-set method to enhance free-length retention when used in abusive applications.
• Double Shot Peened for Enhanced Fatigue
• Powder Coated with premium Silver Sparkle Powder Coat.

**Images are a representation of the product and color, image shown may not be an actual image of the specific part number.

***Springs are listed - Free Length x Inside Diameter x Rate

484-554-3584
[email protected]

Daves Offroad Supply has expanded our Shock Packages.

It now includes....
FOA Coilovers with Viper Springs
FOA Coilovers with Magnitude Springs

FOX Air Shock Quantity Packages
FOX Coilovers with Viper Springs
FOX Coilovers with Magnitude Springs

RADFLO Air Shock Quantity Packages
RADFLO Coilovers with Viper Springs
RADFLO Coilovers with Magnitude Springs

Check them out here... http://www.davesoffroadsupply.com/Shock-Packages_c_1400.html

484-554-3584
[email protected]

New Mickey Thompson Baja Boss X Tires are available at Daves Offroad Supply! Stock currently available on both the 37" and 40"!

Find them here, Mickey Thompson Baja Boss X (NON-DOT)

Sticky Competition Compound for UNDISPUTED off-road traction.
Extra large four-pitch Sidebiters® for unparalleled off-road traction.
Powerply™ XD adds an extra thick denier cord to the angled third ply providing better puncture resistance, quicker steering response and greater stability.
Stone Ejector Ribs prevent gravel from being wedged into tread grooves.
This tire is not DOT approved.

OFF-ROAD USE ONLY, NOT STREET LEGAL.

484-554-3584
[email protected]

New Mickey Thompson Baja Boss X Tires are available at Daves Offroad Supply! Stock currently available on both the 37" and 40"!

Find them here, Mickey Thompson Baja Boss X (NON-DOT)

Sticky Competition Compound for UNDISPUTED off-road traction.
Extra large four-pitch Sidebiters® for unparalleled off-road traction.
Powerply™ XD adds an extra thick denier cord to the angled third ply providing better puncture resistance, quicker steering response and greater stability.
Stone Ejector Ribs prevent gravel from being wedged into tread grooves.
This tire is not DOT approved.

OFF-ROAD USE ONLY, NOT STREET LEGAL.

484-554-3584
[email protected]

Purely out of curiosity, any idea how these tires work over in the South? I know the Pellegrino's and a few other Ultra4 teams run these tires, but just curious.

Purely out of curiosity, any idea how these tires work over in the South? I know the Pellegrino's and a few other Ultra4 teams run these tires, but just curious.

We have limited feedback on them right now because there has been limited amounts made to be tested. Pellegrino claims they are the best sticky he has ever run. I know a lot of people like the Baja Pro X. To me the Baja Boss be more of a rock crawler tire and the Baja Pro for rock bouncing.Up till now I have not had any negative feedback on these tires.

We have limited feedback on them right now because there has been limited amounts made to be tested. Pellegrino claims they are the best sticky he has ever run. I know a lot of people like the Baja Pro X. To me the Baja Boss be more of a rock crawler tire and the Baja Pro for rock bouncing.Up till now I have not had any negative feedback on these tires.

Thanks for the response and feedback. Was just curious since I haven't seen a set of these tires yet.

Latest posts