• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Day trip this weekend?

Were you in the white flatty? I was in the caged Toy coming out of the upper 311. We ended up going up the 102 and made it almost to the juntion. The show got a bit off chamber and slick. Lots of winching getting turned around on that trail. Lots of fun as always.

Were you in the white flatty? I was in the caged Toy coming out of the upper 311. We ended up going up the 102 and made it almost to the juntion. The show got a bit off chamber and slick. Lots of winching getting turned around on that trail. Lots of fun as always.

No, the camo 4runner with the back cutoff.

Is the 311 clear of snow? It sounds like the rest of the trails have too much snow for my liking. Is there still alot on the road from the parking lot to the day use?
I'm trying figure out a plan for memorial day, but I'm not sure if the snow will be melted enough. A friend is moving up from San Diego, and finally bought a 4wd, so we want to show him NW trails (he's used to desert and prerunners)

Is the 311 clear of snow? It sounds like the rest of the trails have too much snow for my liking. Is there still alot on the road from the parking lot to the day use?
I'm trying figure out a plan for memorial day, but I'm not sure if the snow will be melted enough. A friend is moving up from San Diego, and finally bought a 4wd, so we want to show him NW trails (he's used to desert and prerunners)

Lower 311 is clear. The 7920 to the day use is not but it's very doable and I'm sure by next weekend it will be clear. 102 should be pretty much snow free.
Upper 311 will probably be clear by next weekend as well.
I doubt 520 will be snow free for a while...